MickeyMcAdden's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Well lots of folks are using Skype to learn. That way you can select from several. T…"

MickeyMcAdden replied Nov 25, 2018 to Low Whistle Teacher?

1 Nov 25, 2018
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"Thanks for helping me."

MickeyMcAdden replied Oct 30, 2016 to Tune IDs?

2 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"Good news! On Tuesday last I found a Donation station which took in my senior wobbly…"

MickeyMcAdden replied Sep 16, 2016 to Recycling ...Texas style, and how to recycle me Banjo.

1 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"A lifetime in the genre and I do not know of any. Must be my ears? But I will agree…"

MickeyMcAdden replied Jun 4, 2015 to Jig version's of reels or vice versa

2 Jun 4, 2015
Reply by Julian Lambertson

"Duh! re; Rolf the Harris Ozzie bloke, that sort of news will make up for the sort of…"

MickeyMcAdden replied May 19, 2015 to saxaphones trumpets in irish music

15 May 19, 2015
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"Thank *you*! I really appreciate the fun and happiness among the members of this si…"

MickeyMcAdden replied May 15, 2015 to saxaphones trumpets in irish music

15 May 19, 2015
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"I wish it were me! I'm a US Flag up-putter who plays the Bugle here in Texas before…"

MickeyMcAdden replied May 14, 2015 to saxaphones trumpets in irish music

15 May 19, 2015
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"Please! don't mis-underestimate the 'Thimbolium Washboardium'. Clique e su aqui http…"

MickeyMcAdden replied May 14, 2015 to saxaphones trumpets in irish music

15 May 19, 2015
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

"Hey thank you! It shows that this site is taking off, fasten your seat belt and no s…"

MickeyMcAdden replied Aug 31, 2014 to Geantrai 22nd Aug '14- Reels ID? any help appreciated

2 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by MickeyMcAdden

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }