Lee M. Petersen's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Another vote for AmazingSlowDowner. Can change the pitch of the playback up or down…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 23, 2013 to Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

""Deadly Buzz / Aoibhinn Crónán", by Mick O'Brien & Caoimhín Ó Raghallaig. O'Brie…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Oct 15, 2012 to Album of the year or latest favorite album?

16 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Norma

"The last session I attended (at Larkin's Pub in Garrykennedy, Co. Tipperary) had a r…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jul 11, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"Both albums by Éamon de Buitléar agus Ceoltóirí Laighean, An Bóthar Cam and Star of…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 15, 2012 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"I enjoyed that; thanks! "

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 9, 2012 to 1st LP of Traditional Irish Music

4 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"I'm not retired yet, but I'm 56 years old and just started learning to play the pipe…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 9, 2012 to Learning an instrument after retiring from work

5 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Mary Margaret

"Cheers Mike.  I almost feel guilty for neglecting my whistles so much now; I have al…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 8, 2012 to Practice - strategy and tactics

17 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Thanks Danny.  I have wanted a set of uilleann pipes for 35 years, before I finally…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 8, 2012 to Practice - strategy and tactics

17 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"I try and make sure that every practice includes these elements: 1.  Numerous repet…"

Lee M. Petersen replied Jun 7, 2012 to Practice - strategy and tactics

17 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Cayden

RSS

© 2022   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }