Emily's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"The other thing that I find awkward is that new replies on a thread appear underneat…"

Emily replied Jun 29, 2012 to Suggestions for additional features on Tradconnect

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Van Sederburg

"To be honest, I (and others have mentioned this to me, at least, as well) might part…"

Emily replied Jun 8, 2012 to Suggestions for additional features on Tradconnect

13 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Van Sederburg

"Kenny makes good pipes.  I believe he may also be a member of this site.  Offhand,…"

Emily replied Mar 14, 2012 to Pipe Maker Reviews

10 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by maki

"Yeah, the pipes are moody b*ggers when it comes to being in tune with others.  What…"

Emily replied Jan 28, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"One can always learn new tunes and play with different people.  On thesession.org I…"

Emily replied Jan 25, 2012 to Where can the music go from here ?

8 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Why does the music have to "go" anywhere?  This came up in a discussion on thesessio…"

Emily replied Jan 25, 2012 to Where can the music go from here ?

8 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Eh?  So you've formed a session to encourage learners and novices, so long as they d…"

Emily replied Jan 22, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"Or one needs to develop their skills at communicating sarcasm via the internet.  ;-)…"

Emily replied Jan 4, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"I think you offer some good advice in your blog, Jenni, but I must say, it is one my…"

Emily replied Jan 4, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Where to start? Offhand, I can think of: Wallop the Spot (or Spot the Wallop) the…"

Emily replied Dec 22, 2011 to Werid tune names for tunes

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }