Dick Glasgow's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Pat, yes I agree, trad sessions can often be a little too trebly at times, so the…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 17, 2011 to The Viola in Trad Music!

10 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Yeah Bill, we had a cracker too, last night. However, we know why ours was special .…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 17, 2011 to good session

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

"Now that is good news Johnny ... thanks for the warning .... very exciting indeed! C…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 14, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Maybe you could add Harry Bradley's Errant Elbows site to your list Jim. ;-)   Cheer…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 8, 2011 to Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

"Hi Jim, Michael's PodBean site is great. Must check out that PodBean option ... look…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 8, 2011 to Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

"Problem solved!   After clicking on Embed, I hadn't spotted the little option boxes…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 8, 2011 to Problems with Embed Code on YouTube!

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Someone suggested Vimeo as another option, but I find the sound quality is very poor…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 7, 2011 to Problems with Embed Code on YouTube!

2 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"It's all in the way you say it Sara! Over here, the Cratur is another beastie altoge…"

Dick Glasgow replied Jun 6, 2011 to Welcome From the Site Creator

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Troy Hall

"Sounds good ..... & interesting, Tony.  I look forward to seeing it.  Cheers Dick"

Dick Glasgow replied May 6, 2011 to Positive ideas!

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Barry, in my own Ning sites I make use of the Groups facility & it works well…"

Dick Glasgow replied May 6, 2011 to Positive ideas!

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2021   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }