Dick Glasgow's Discussions (217)

Discussions Replied To (142) Replies Latest Activity

"RE: the volume of Fiddle & Nyckelharpa. This video offers us a fine opportunity…"

Dick Glasgow replied Sep 11, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"I just found this video of a house session, where they're playing an Irish tune &…"

Dick Glasgow replied Sep 10, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Peter, Yes I can see that we will probably just have to agree to disagree, but t…"

Dick Glasgow replied Sep 8, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Ah yes of course Vicki, I forgot to say ~ F#-ish!  :-) Mind you, that just helps to…"

Dick Glasgow replied Sep 7, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi peter, No, far be it from me to attempt to lecture any expert on an instrument I…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Vicki, It seems to me, we're just wasting time, arguing over semantics. :-( I kn…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Peter, Yes, you have the advantage over me when it comes to Swedish Music, given…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Peter, In Vicki's video, Nyckelharpa Basics, she describes & demonstrates how…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Vicki, Good to hear from you. Having looked through dozens & dozens of Nyckel…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Hi Peter, Good to hear from you. There's actually a tradition, in Ireland, of assimi…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

RSS

© 2021   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }