Laurence Gray's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I have been playing piano at the local Irish Sessions more or less irregularly since…"

Laurence Gray replied Dec 18, 2012 to Any piano players on here?

4 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Amanda, are you able to learn tunes by ear and play them by ear?  At our local sessi…"

Laurence Gray replied Dec 18, 2012 to Irish piano sheet music: where to start?

6 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Alright, Gerry, after reading your post and the responses to it, I have posted two d…"

Laurence Gray replied Jun 28, 2012 to Why no photo?

21 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Some of the other musicians at the local Irish sessions seem to think my Roland EP-9…"

Laurence Gray replied Jun 28, 2012 to Do you use any unusual Instruments?

1 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I go to sessions mainly because I like playing music much better than having to sit…"

Laurence Gray replied Jun 28, 2012 to sessions

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Danny (or Dhomhnaill) concerning your comment about feeling old.....one of the reaso…"

Laurence Gray replied May 31, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Yes, I vote for more stories myself. Laurence"

Laurence Gray replied May 31, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012

"You're welcome to my support, Danny. If and when younger and less experienced musici…"

Laurence Gray replied May 30, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012

"Tom Meehan, I would suggest that you heed Danny's wise, good, and sensible advice (s…"

Laurence Gray replied May 30, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012

"I did accidentally and unintentionally make myself high at a Blues Jam once when I m…"

25 May 31, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }