Laurence Gray's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the suggestion, David, but I don't like tea--cold or hot or warm. If I…"

Laurence Gray replied May 30, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"You have certainly had some interesting experiences playing music over the years, Dh…"

Laurence Gray replied May 29, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Speaking from my own experiences, playing music with more experienced musicians can…"

Laurence Gray replied May 23, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

""45 years" Danny? That is a long time--speaking from my own experience. Since my mot…"

Laurence Gray replied May 18, 2012 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I am not intimidated by the idea of trying to join a session but I am intimidated by…"

Laurence Gray replied May 17, 2012 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Of course, here in Arkansas, there is a monthly music magazine called Nightflying wh…"

Laurence Gray replied May 17, 2012 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I agree with Dick Glasgow and think he is completely correct when he states that you…"

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Korg tuners are wonderful toys--especially my CA-1 which I mainly use for my bass. I…"

Laurence Gray replied May 16, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

"I may or may not be of Irish and Scottish descent. According to hearsay evidence fro…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 27, 2012 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"I grew up in a musically literate home with a mother who was a music teacher and a f…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 26, 2012 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }