Laurence Gray's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"In eastern Oklahoma, on a hill near the town of Heavener, there is a huge stone whic…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 24, 2012 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Ed, that scene in Arizona looks waterless (he said drily). Laurence"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 24, 2012 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"I am somewhat surprised by the attitudes of some of the other musicians at the local…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 24, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"The first time I went to the local Irish Session, I sat there all evening and listen…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 23, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Since my Roland Digital Piano has built-in speakers, I can leave the Peavey amplifie…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 23, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"My genuine imitation piano weighs thirty pounds, is five feet long, and has eighty-e…"

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Without music, life would be flat. Laurence"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 22, 2012 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"My mother was a music teacher who sang and played the piano. Her students would come…"

Laurence Gray replied Apr 22, 2012 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }