Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi! I would appreciate if you mailed me the .PDF! Cheers!"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Oct 27, 2015 to Forwarded from Chris

2 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Ken McNicholl

"I guess someone DID hear your prayers at last ;)"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Mar 31, 2014 to Löfgren Swedish Whistles

1 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

" "

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 16, 2014 to So Whats Stopping Us Buying Albums?

27 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Here's Silly Wizards take on the song, this is the first i heard and learned to love…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 14, 2014 to Need more info on "Fhear a Bhata."

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Kennedy

"Hi Patrick! Just wanted to point you to Michelle Stewart's video youtube lessons in…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Aug 30, 2013 to Bodhran lessons

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Sorry about the sidetrack Brian, but - Enda, have you tried the Mellow dog? IMO the…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Apr 30, 2013 to Which whistle is best for advancing player

10 Apr 1, 2015

"I Will answer in a message to avoid any spam bots picking up his e-mail address."

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Apr 28, 2013 to Which whistle is best for advancing player

10 Apr 1, 2015

"Listen to the sound samples here from the Löfgren whistles! An "insider" tip is buy…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Apr 28, 2013 to Which whistle is best for advancing player

10 Apr 1, 2015

"Hi Brian! Since the sky is the limit and there's a bewildering array of whistles out…"

10 Apr 1, 2015

"If i can i will be there! Might even bring a host of Löfgrens to sell too ;)"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Feb 13, 2013 to Guinness world record attempt for largest tin whistle ensemble

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Bernard Keilty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }