Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Aye.. Salonika, The Sick note and perhaps My favorites, The Waterford boys and Bun…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 10, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"Wow.. HUGE impact i'd say! I heard them in the 60's and they were there all the time…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 10, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"I can't recommend this app highly enough, at least for us who can't read music to sa…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 17, 2012 to Amazing Slow Downer Free for a limited period

2 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Yother

""Home away from home" feat. this years "Pure Irish drops"-band Kevin Crawford Damien…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Oct 8, 2012 to Album of the year or latest favorite album?

16 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Norma

"I take the silence as a 'yes' and suggest as an alternative: "Encore""

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Sep 27, 2012 to Competition - Win a copy of Dermot Byrne & Floriane Blancke new album

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by TradConnect

""Chapitre deux" (are multiple suggestions allowed btw?)"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Sep 26, 2012 to Competition - Win a copy of Dermot Byrne & Floriane Blancke new album

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by TradConnect

"It's not really a minus to have a G whistle, it's just that it plays G, C and Am rea…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Aug 26, 2012 to Burke Low G For Sale

1 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"I don't know what you hade before, or plan to buy now - but i can recommend Jerry Fr…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 25, 2012 to Chieftain Whistle High D, wide boring

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Annette

"David, that seems to be some beatifully crafted 'schticks' :) Thanks for contributin…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 19, 2012 to Bodhrán tipper/brush "hot rods"

7 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by Cheryl Joyce West

"Sounds grand! An event that would be talked about forever after : ) If i can, in any…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Apr 12, 2012 to Around-the-World Traditional Irish Music Relay

6 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Frank Doherty

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }