Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Gig with The Táin , hopefully good tunes and good craic as usual :)"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Mar 6, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"It's quite a task to sound good solo.. When playing with other instruments, they ble…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Feb 23, 2012 to How do you know when you are truly happy with a tune?

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Indeed it's an international organisation, the self-critiques.. Personally, i feel h…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Feb 23, 2012 to How do you know when you are truly happy with a tune?

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Matt Molloy has been playing Prattens for years and years.. first a Boosey and latel…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Feb 9, 2012 to Best flute?

12 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"Ok, i will contribute with what i know (of) and play myself.. Bodhrán: Eamon Maguire…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 31, 2012 to Who are our master instrument makers ?

5 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"Almost impossible to give a general answer.. Best flutes i have heard in real life a…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 31, 2012 to Best flute?

12 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"Thanks for the tip! Only app i have this far (music related) is Cleartune, an IMO ex…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jan 13, 2012 to Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

"Is there a point somewhere in this rant? Personally i couldn't care less if you play…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 28, 2011 to Unfriendly session

25 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"That's an important point there i think. Youtube vids aren't, and will never be a su…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 28, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"I have heard/played 'Ace and deuce of pipering' and 'The Blackbird' at sessions (alo…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Dec 27, 2011 to The Lodge Road - Long Dance

4 May 12, 2012
Reply by Tomoyuki Koshi

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }