Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott's Discussions (207)

Discussions Replied To (95) Replies Latest Activity

"Have a look here: http://www.sofiakarlsson.com/?pID=25"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 6, 2011 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"If there's a butterfly inlay in the fretboard it is a Sandén. I do think he has made…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 6, 2011 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Thanks Tony, think i got it now :) Hope others enjoy this as much as i did. By the w…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 6, 2011 to Documentary on Sam Murray Flutes

1 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Are we talking Michael Sandén? :) "

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 5, 2011 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Well, Paddy.. would you have reacted similarily if i had not chosen the Bugatti Veyr…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 5, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"I have seen Liam Og O'Flynn and Paddy Moloney play "high end" whistles, Burke and Si…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 5, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"Being a (I would presume) Cillian O'Briain design (The Reviol) and it seems like it…"

17 Jul 6, 2011

"I think it would be more appropriate to say the whistle is sensitive to blowing forc…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 3, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"I will have to be boring and say Generation.. (so far, have a Sindt D coming *only*…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jul 2, 2011 to The best tin whistle that money can buy.....................

17 Jul 6, 2011

"Jigs are played  in ?/? time as opposed to reels which are played in ?/? time Blind…"

Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott replied Jun 30, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }