Jim Mcauley's Discussions (72)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Composed by, Davey Rogers -' An Damhán Alla - 'The Spider '

One of my Fav's Of Davy Rogers Compositions And Member of Tradconnect here. '' THE SPIDER '' I Made this video of it... Be Afraid, be very…

Started by Jim Mcauley in New Music Compositions

0 Feb 22, 2013

The Screaming Swift's - Reel

A Tune I was Inspired to Compose after hearing these Bird's flying past. ' Swift's ' - Great acrobats of the air... They also scream like f…

0 Feb 22, 2013

The Antrim Lasses - Highland.

A Highland I wrote and Collaborated with on You-Tube. A Tradconnect Member, and Friend - ''Davy Rodgers '' Thank's Davy - jim,,, The An…

0 Feb 22, 2013

The Banshee at the Gate - Reel.

One I Wrote For Halloween :  ) jim,,, The Banshee at the Gate - Reel. from Jim McAuley on Vimeo.

0 Feb 22, 2013

Eddie Marley's - Reel.

A tune I wrote for this wee Scotsman '' Eddie Marley '' Eddie Marley playing a reel with me, I composed for him ,, The Honor was Mine ! jim…

0 Feb 22, 2013

Karen's Critters - Jig.

A Jig I wrote for a lady in America who Love's Animals.. Musician's - Me, Karen, and all her musical friend's from over  there. Karen's Cri…

0 Feb 22, 2013

Two Reel's I composed for my 2 son's..

Two Reel's I composed for my 2 son's Aaron and Austen. There Reel's I wrote when they where Wee !jim,,, Aaron's Reel from Jim McAuley on…

0 Feb 22, 2013

To My Dear Departed Friends Strathspey. and Joe and Adele's - Reel.

"Two Tunes I Composed, Me played here along with two fine people from You-tube Joe and Adele.-  A Strathspey entitled "To My Dear Departed…

0 Feb 22, 2013

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }