Albert Wrigglesworth's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"I believe an artist should have rights to THEIR MUSIC, but it saddens me to see some…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"A good example would be Elvis Presley's writers of Love Me Tender using Aura Lee as…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jun 6, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hi Danny; I think the problem of no response is probably this subject is sensitive t…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jun 4, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Caitlin Nic Gabhann - Caitlin Her playing is great, timeless, and the album is well…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Dec 26, 2012 to Help Us Pick Traditional Album of the Year

35 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by mary k

"Loved the video bill MacCauley  put up. As many have said, there just seems to be to…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Dec 25, 2012 to Encouraging children to play music

7 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Interesting conversation here Tony. I read the whole blog and of course am not surpr…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jul 23, 2012 to Free music, music theft and the impact on the artist

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

"Good question Mike. Problem is: Is there an answer really? Every time I play a tune,…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Feb 18, 2012 to How do you know when you are truly happy with a tune?

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Yep...That's a definite THANKS to Tony for the site.  I have "met" a lot of interest…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jan 14, 2012 to Thank You Tony

4 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Ed Harris

"You 'ol dog, you!!!"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Jan 8, 2012 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Bow Fire  Canadian "group" of some of the top fiddlers in Canada.  It is totally Can…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Dec 26, 2011 to End of Year - End of Year Album

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Greg Kohn

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }