Albert Wrigglesworth's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Great idea there Tony, and thanks http://duanacheilteach.com Click on Enter, then sc…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Dec 26, 2011 to Adding a link to TradConnect on your website

7 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Rose Baldino

"Excellent Enda...keep them coming"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Oct 14, 2011 to The Winding Clock/Ballybrown Jig (jigs)

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

"My "first" instrument was guitar because I wanted to be like my country heroes, Roy…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Oct 6, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Here too...guitar is Max, Plectrum Banjo is Li'l Abner, Converted Kay 6 string to Te…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Oct 6, 2011 to Does anybody else name Instruments?

9 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Andrea

"Barr an lá a ya Robert; I have been trying to get an Irish session going here in Thu…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Oct 4, 2011 to Kingston Ontario - Slow Session / Regular Session

1 Oct 4, 2011

"Loved the tune Enda.   It will a bit of a challenge on the fiddle (for me), and than…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Sep 17, 2011 to Langton's of Kilkenny(Hornpipe)

2 Sep 17, 2011

"My Grandmother was actually my inspiration for, dare I say Celtic music. She was fro…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Sep 10, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Thank you for posting this tune. Nicely written."

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Sep 10, 2011 to Simon Knight (slip jig)

2 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Davy Rogers

"Hi there Rae; 1. Strangely, as opposed to others I know, I use dark all the time, ex…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Sep 10, 2011 to Fiddle Players on the Subject of Bow / Rosin Preferences

5 Sep 10, 2011

"Hi Dick; I think you hit the nail square on, for me anyhow.  I happen to be one of t…"

Albert Wrigglesworth replied Sep 10, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011

RSS

© 2022   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }