Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Found an interesting piece half related to this topic HERE There are countless recor…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 26, 2011 to Speed

10 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

"Your My Page is excellent and is a template for what members should do. It may over…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 21, 2011 to Tune Swapping

5 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"You Youngstowns boys. I first thought, hey he's trying to wind me up. Then I thought…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 20, 2011 to Tune Swapping

5 Jun 21, 2011

"Hi Johnny   If there are enough people interested in this idea you could start a Gro…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 20, 2011 to Tune Swapping

5 Jun 21, 2011

"Your on the right track. Easy Polka Britches full of Stiches, in most books. Old Joh…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 20, 2011 to Tunes for beginners

27 Apr 27, 2016
Reply by Ricardo Mota

"Hi Johnny. Does North Jersey include Asbury, home of my other hero Bruce. Check out…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 9, 2011 to Newbie trad performers

3 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Johnny Redstone

"Hi Finn,   I can do a database search for you. It is worth pointing out that we have…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 8, 2011 to any musicians here based in Boston MA area

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by David Reiner

"Cheers John. These programmes can pass you by if not put in front of you. Young fidd…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 7, 2011 to Fleadh Cheoil Cavan 2010

1 Jun 7, 2011

"Deffinetly under the influence. Getting God on the site would be great. I have part…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 6, 2011 to Welcome From the Site Creator

13 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Troy Hall

"What a fantastic site the irishflute.podbean.com. Superb for people learning. Might…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 2, 2011 to Old friend's site's may be of interest,,

5 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by Jim McAuley

RSS

Events

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }