Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Mark.  There is something wrong with the above link. Maybe check it out. T"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Mar 6, 2013 to Safe trad Irish fiddle questionnaire study

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Ah well. At least I got to post Brucie.  Ill have a look and get back if i find anyt…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Feb 28, 2013 to Mrs McGrath and the Professor

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"John. I have been waiting for the opportunity to get the music of my other great her…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Feb 27, 2013 to Mrs McGrath and the Professor

5 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"Hi Allan. Firstly I don't know of sessions there but am heartened to see you making…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Feb 22, 2013 to Trad / folk venues in spain

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Mick

"If I knew the answer to this question Kees I would be very wise indeed.  I have list…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Feb 5, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Hi Erica You should take a trip up to Crehans if you havent been there before.  I al…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jan 12, 2013 to Fiddle case advice plz

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Ivory

"Allan.  If you are a complete beginner you should probably start off with some of th…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Dec 16, 2012 to Mandolin tunes for beginers

7 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Alan Jones

"Its interesting Cayden how many people have been influenced by The Chieftains /  Bot…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Dec 16, 2012 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Hi Abii.  There is no easy solution to these things other than perseverence and the…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Nov 28, 2012 to Folk Group

1 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Hi Jonathan.  That's always a good idea. The problem is that there are too many damn…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Nov 12, 2012 to Tune sharing

2 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Jonathan Jacob

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }