Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Domhnaill. The bloggie thingy is simply my attempt to get members to use the main…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied May 22, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"That Frank is one of the best and most ambitious ideas I have heard in a long time a…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Apr 10, 2012 to Around-the-World Traditional Irish Music Relay

6 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Frank Doherty

"Here is another one. Not music as suchbut it is usefull. Its called Evernote and you…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Mar 31, 2012 to Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

"When you look at the line of of tutors that they have I can't see how it could be an…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Mar 20, 2012 to BLAS Summer School in Limerick

2 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ian Wilson

"Hey Dhomhnaill. Thanks first of all for your contributions to Tradconnect. Always wo…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Mar 10, 2012 to The Session & Whisky (or Whiskey) in the Jar

25 May 31, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hi Peig. Is this on every week?"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Mar 7, 2012 to Trad Session

2 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Peig Donoghue

"Cheers Phil. Link was incorrectly done. You can also just press the Group tab which…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Feb 29, 2012 to Bouzouki players?

88 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Davy Moore

"Have you been eating those Antrim mushrooms again Dick. Your starting to lose me...."

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jan 30, 2012 to Start a group for your county/state/country.

9 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"Thanks for giving me a little bit of a laugh early on a Sunday morning Terry. Very g…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jan 29, 2012 to Where can the music go from here ?

8 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Hi Brian This is indeed a challenge. However read this discussion first http://tradc…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jan 15, 2012 to UP-TO-DATE Session Listings the Key to Tradconnect's Potential Success

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Brian O'Kane

RSS

Events

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }