Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Sophie. Perhaps you could put a link to TradConnect on your website and I wil…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Nov 4, 2011 to Comhaltas Groups

1 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Here is another collobration that appears in the blogs "

Tradconnect Reviews replied Oct 31, 2011 to Musical Collaborations on TradConnect

1 Oct 31, 2011
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Cheers Bruce. I was wondering if anyone would pick up on the issue re one guitar or…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Oct 31, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Had the pleasure of a evening in the company of Suzanne Kennedy on Thursday night at…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Oct 15, 2011 to Diary of when TradConnect members meet!

11 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Kennedy

"I have never seen my name, with the words great and fiddler in the same sentence and…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Sep 26, 2011 to Diary of when TradConnect members meet!

11 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Kennedy

"Had the pleasure of meeting up with Joe Greene of Dulahan Irl. He came along to our…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Sep 20, 2011 to Diary of when TradConnect members meet!

11 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Suzanne Kennedy

"I got my first lesson on the box at the Willie Week this year 2011, and now I have t…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Sep 9, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Back to this topic again. Would everyone know the answer to the following.   What an…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Sep 4, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"Firstly Dick thanks for starting some of these discussions. I don't know where you…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 26, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"The attached is a video posted by Bruce in the Trad Guitar Group. Would be intereste…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 25, 2011 to What makes a good tune?

17 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }