Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Your on a roll there Dick. However a couple of points from my limited experience of…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 24, 2011 to What makes a good tune?

17 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"Hi Michael,   We do a session every Thursday night in Dublin but it looks like your…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 19, 2011 to Your Favourite Session Pub!

8 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"Hi Connie. Your getting lots of good advice here. Advice given to people doing speec…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 15, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Hi Guys. This is a good and important thread as this site develops. Whilst I take th…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 13, 2011 to Uploading sound files, MP3 etc

17 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rob Bitter

"With you mate. Its for a member to upload their own audio"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 12, 2011 to Uploading sound files, MP3 etc

17 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rob Bitter

"How did you do that ? Its part of my long term plan to have a tune library on the si…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 12, 2011 to Uploading sound files, MP3 etc

17 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Rob Bitter

"I like it. However it only take 3-4 to start a session and over time I am sure we wi…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 11, 2011 to Do members feel there are sufficient venues/outlets to play and practice their music?

14 May 18, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Thanks Dick. You may also note a new text box I put on the home page called "Don't B…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 10, 2011 to What is your favourite Avatar / Profile photo here?

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"Ceilihouse on RTE Radio 1 is an obvious choice       http://www.rte.ie/radio1/ceilih…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 8, 2011 to Top Trad Radio Programmes

6 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Gerry Murray

"Hi,   I'd like to revive this thread and get as much feedback as possible from membe…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 7, 2011 to Positive ideas!

10 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Dick Glasgow

RSS

Events

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }