Tradconnect Reviews's Discussions (206)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"Wait til a female American photographer turns up in Ballymoney looking to photograph…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 4, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hi Dick,   I'm on hols at the moment so sorry for the slow reply. Just posting here…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Aug 2, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"Your full of good ideas Dick. This will partly count. For the summer months we mov…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 21, 2011 to Your Musical View!

76 Nov 5, 2013

"I think we will need a team for NYC. We have a good few in from NYC and NY. Only lau…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 19, 2011 to Group Creators Required.

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Clausjannic Labuz

"Hi Barry   I am pretty much in agreement with you. I am coming to the conclusion tha…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 16, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

"Yes Martin. I didnt mention above but it is also a good idea for a few to get togeth…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 16, 2011 to Group Creators Required.

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Clausjannic Labuz

"Hi Dick I see the problem with the Dublin group. I'm viewing it as the creator so it…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 14, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

"In responding to this there seems to be four points that need to be addressed.   1.…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 14, 2011 to Should we LOCK the Front Door?

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Ed Harris

"I had to learn a jig as one of my session group were playing it. I went on the attac…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jul 3, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"I like "What is a violin also called in traditional music ?" Would everyone know the…"

Tradconnect Reviews replied Jun 28, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

RSS

Events

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }