Alessandro Giusti's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Caetano! I knew that some other 'not Irish" players would have understood and…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Jul 11, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"I understand perfectly what you mean about the living tradition, the spirit of the g…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Jun 29, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"I also think that's the difference, that, as Boyen says, in Ireland the music was pr…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Jun 28, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Thanks to all for your answer. For Dhomhnaill, about "Being an "IRISH WANNA-BE" isn'…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Jun 27, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"I'd say it's subjective. I don't think tere's a definitive answers. If all the fiddl…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Jan 1, 2013 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"www.thesession.org Biggest database of tunes. For every tune there is a standard not…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Oct 24, 2012 to Best traditional websites in the world ever.......

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

"Probably 'At Complete Ease' by John Carty and Brian Rooney. Very nice tunes and play…"

Alessandro Giusti replied Oct 23, 2012 to Album of the year or latest favorite album?

16 Dec 31, 2015
Reply by Norma

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }