Connie Rae Crone's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Tony - I was just going to try to ask what I should do!"

Connie Rae Crone replied Feb 7, 2012 to TradConnect App Available For Mobile Phones

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"Hi Alan, Here's a suggestion: I've been posting on Ohio TradConnect webpages all ses…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 14, 2012 to UP-TO-DATE Session Listings the Key to Tradconnect's Potential Success

5 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Brian O'Kane

"Thanks Tony ~ Another great quote and a fun discussion thread ~ I'm going to make up…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 14, 2012 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Hey Mary Margaret, That one caught my eye too!  Loved Kevin Burke's recently updated…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 14, 2012 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Thanks Tony! You have been doing a great job here and it's a truly wonderful concept…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 14, 2012 to Thank You Tony

4 Jan 15, 2012
Reply by Ed Harris

"Hi John, I like to keep it as simple as possible.  I can learn from either a teacher…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 12, 2012 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"I haven't ever heard of any musicians in the U.S. being barred from either a paid gi…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Jan 1, 2012 to Unfriendly session

25 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"If it is copyrighted material, as most original tunes and songs are, then that perso…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 28, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"HR 3261 Stop Online Piracy Act Katie and TradConnect friends~ Here's a link to the i…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 28, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"I'd forgot to add that Donal McCague's CD 'Bits and Pieces' is nominated as Best New…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 23, 2011 to End of Year - End of Year Album

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Greg Kohn

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }