Connie Rae Crone's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to choose, so I'll have to break it down this way: At First Light's new CD…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 22, 2011 to End of Year - End of Year Album

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Greg Kohn

"Wouldn't it be easier to make a list of the tunes that don't have weird names ;)?!!!"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 22, 2011 to Werid tune names for tunes

5 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

"Honestly Katie, I am skeptical too. I thought I would leave it for our readers to re…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 20, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Regarding video and all postings on the internet in the U.S. - this major legislatio…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 20, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Hi Tony, This discussion strikes a nerve with me... I'm a huge advocate of supportin…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 19, 2011 to Free Online Traditional Irish Music. How much does it help you?

18 Jan 26, 2012
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Hi Tom, Thanks very much for coming to post your side of the story... Unfortunately,…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 15, 2011 to Unfriendly session

25 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Jim and Mike, Here's another nice Beethoven musical quote especially just for you gu…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 5, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Hi Mick ~ :(!!! If you say there's no reason, then you shouldn't ever play there aga…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Dec 1, 2011 to Unfriendly session

25 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Hi Brid, Oh, I think that's the first time I've ever been called "mate", so thanks,…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 22, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Thank you for posting Brid ~ I understand very well.  I hope maybe you can find a li…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 22, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

RSS

Groups

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }