Connie Rae Crone's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (102) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Brian, Wow, a quote from a brilliant big-hearted Texan journalist! He's also quit…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 22, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"In a state of reincarnation at Carnegie Hall!"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 21, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Oh hi again Paul - I was thinking "oh, I've already been trying this advice...", but…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 21, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Love it Jim!  Can you expand on the context or meaning? ~Connie"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 21, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Paul, This quote from Henry Van Dyke is very inspirational!  Thanks very much for po…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 21, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"Hi Bruce, I hope you won't be depressed about any music situations too much! I think…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 16, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Paul, I love your story! Obviously you are feeling a calling to your fiddle.  I f…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 16, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Jenni! I'm always intrigued by women who play pipes!  It almost sounds like desti…"

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Justin, As my future fiddle teacher, of course I will be trying my best to take a…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 15, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Hello all new TradConnect members.  It would be fun to hear your story about how you…"

Connie Rae Crone replied Nov 9, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }