Peter "Puma" Hedlund's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Dick, this is my very last posting in this matter. Have you even tried A,C,G,C at…"

Peter "Puma" Hedlund replied Sep 11, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Mike,  yes, Leo has. ;-) But I've even taught him a tune in minor... ;-) (He has a B…"

Peter "Puma" Hedlund replied Sep 7, 2012 to Trad on a Nyckelharpa!

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"A final reply, Dick:I don't agree. I strongly disagree in fact.You're comparing nyc…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Dick,  sigh. To more or less lecture me about nyckelharpa, how it's tuned and what i…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Dick, of course every one is entitled to an opinion. Me too... ;-) And I have playe…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Short:I would think the reason you can't find a session with nyckelharpa on YouTube…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Dick, You opened this discussion with saying "...they are strung & pitched a bit…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Well, Dick...The traditional way of tuning a nyckelharpa is NOT like viola. It sound…"

30 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Dick Glasgow

"Write me at info@peterhedlund.com and I'll see if I can help you find one.P. "

Peter "Puma" Hedlund replied Nov 19, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Connie!You asked about how I started to play my instrument... Well, as you may kn…"

Peter "Puma" Hedlund replied Sep 26, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }