Anton Emery's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I should have used the search function..."

Anton Emery replied Nov 26, 2011 to Guitarists?

4 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Kavan Donohoe

"I listen alot in the car. When I am hanging around at home sometimes too, and then a…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 22, 2011 to How much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

15 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Hello Connie,   First off, congrats on taking the leap agreeing to go up and play in…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 21, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"I think having a supportive spouse is important. And an isolated place to practice,…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 10, 2011 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Yea, I think the above article is a bit clinical and academic. Perhaps that is just…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 4, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 on Tuesday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"I was always into music, playing flute in high school band and picking up guitar at…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 4, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Not a bad article, i think it outlines the basic guidelines for a session fairly wel…"

Anton Emery replied Nov 4, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 on Tuesday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Great tune, a classic"

Anton Emery replied Nov 4, 2011 to The Cook In The Kitchen

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Anton Emery

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }