Normand Chouinard's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Defacing Irish music is an insult to Irish people. Whoever composed this music wasn'…"

Normand Chouinard replied Sep 5, 2015 to Disaster of Irish folk/trad integrating with punk, rock, jazz

13 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by Normand Chouinard

"Hi again my friend, I see we had similar experiences. Wouldn't this be fun to reopen…"

Normand Chouinard replied Nov 1, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hi Dhomhnaill, it was a pleasure to hear you. Long ago I decided to record most of w…"

Normand Chouinard replied Nov 1, 2013 to Self Home Recording Our Music

7 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Taming a new animal eh? If you allow me, my advice is to get a cheap instrument whil…"

Normand Chouinard replied Sep 30, 2013 to concertina for beginner

3 Sep 30, 2013

"I could sure sell my soul to be there.This look very friendly. I also like going to…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jun 27, 2013 to Your Favourite Session Pub!

8 Jun 27, 2013

"Hi, I have been waiting to see the harmonica coming back in the celtic scene for yea…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jun 27, 2013 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Hi Superbelle. I play Irish harmonica and I wasn't aware that Hohner manufactured ha…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jun 27, 2013 to Interest in the "Celtic" Harmonica.

20 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Boyen

"Hi Alessandro, I sure agree with a lot of what you say in your nice discussion. Than…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jun 27, 2013 to THE “IRISHNESS” OF IRISH MUSIC

12 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Danna Hotmar

"Hi, Use a piece of PVC Pipe cut to lenght, Use fusion paint to paint either orange o…"

Normand Chouinard replied Jun 23, 2013 to Whistle cases!

6 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }