Justin Bonar-Bridges's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I can in fact read standard notation, though I'm not sure everyone on Tradconnect ca…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 20, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"Cool, this is definitely a useful place to start for those of us looking to help our…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"I like your analogy Bruce, an excellent point (plus I'm a sucker for analogies). So…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 19, 2011 to Determining Keys and Modes - Melody Players and Accompanists

14 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Bruce Evans

"I someday hope to get a nice nyckelharpa, but they can be rather hard to find in the…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 19, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"I like to break it down as follows:   Three times a day I do what I call "concentrat…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 18, 2011 to How much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

15 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"A really great introductory jig is Bill Harte's - simple to learn and easy to pulse.…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 17, 2011 to Working tune list for an absolute beginner session (suggestions and catcalls welcome)

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

"Connie,   I know I've told you this story before, but I'll throw this out there for…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 15, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Britches Full of Stitches in A is always a great starter tune, and a good one to mas…"

Justin Bonar-Bridges replied Nov 15, 2011 to Working tune list for an absolute beginner session (suggestions and catcalls welcome)

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }