Aine Heslin's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"This is a lovely haunting melody Enda - I think it will be going around in my head f…"

Aine Heslin replied Apr 9, 2014 to Lá Gaofar Naomh Bríd (slow piece)

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Aine Heslin

"Hi Jackie, I'd be happy to help if I can fit it in - where is the Nursing Home? Aine…"

Aine Heslin replied Sep 10, 2012 to Clare Musicians

3 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Keelan McGrath

"Helping the local kids (my students included) to play a couple of tunes at the mass…"

Aine Heslin replied Mar 5, 2012 to So whats your plans for St. Patricks Day ?

16 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Nancy Patterson

"Hi again Tomoyuki, thanks for the clearing that up for me.  This tune is also a favo…"

Aine Heslin replied Feb 27, 2012 to (Set dance) The Three Sea Captains

12 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Aine Heslin

"Tomoyuki, I must be getting old -  when a 'few' years can turn out to be nine!! Yes,…"

Aine Heslin replied Feb 23, 2012 to (Set dance) The Three Sea Captains

12 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Aine Heslin

"That's very true Lars, I do that too. I usually find though that I don't sound as go…"

Aine Heslin replied Feb 23, 2012 to How do you know when you are truly happy with a tune?

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Hi Tomoyuki, nice playing and a nice tune too. I am wondering if you and your wife v…"

Aine Heslin replied Feb 23, 2012 to (Set dance) The Three Sea Captains

12 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Aine Heslin

"Mike, I feel as Albert does, in that it's difficult to pinpoint an exact time when y…"

Aine Heslin replied Feb 23, 2012 to How do you know when you are truly happy with a tune?

9 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"I would just like to clarify my earlier comment with the fact that when I was an ear…"

Aine Heslin replied Jan 7, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 on Tuesday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"There is a lot of sense and experience in what you say John! I like your description…"

Aine Heslin replied Jan 5, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 on Tuesday
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }