Aine Heslin's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree wholeheartedly with you on this Jenni as this was how I learnt the majority…"

Aine Heslin replied Jan 5, 2012 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Haha, guys - you are funny!! Here is a possible solution - you encourage your spouse…"

Aine Heslin replied Nov 12, 2011 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"It's pretty sound advice for people new to the scene and wanting to become part of i…"

Aine Heslin replied Oct 27, 2011 to Session Etiquette

47 Nov 19, 2019
Reply by Ben Mudchutney

"Well, when I first found your site I did not really want to connect (as in meet and…"

Aine Heslin replied Oct 26, 2011 to What do people want from a social forum?

4 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by BarryD

"Hi Ed. Your goal as a musician: to continue to play and strive to improve as long as…"

Aine Heslin replied Oct 14, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Ed, I have just realised that it was your video "Hares on the mountain" that I wa…"

Aine Heslin replied Oct 13, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi all, It's lovely to hear how much the music means to you as regards your Irish ro…"

Aine Heslin replied Oct 7, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Thanks Connie, Yes, music always seems to come through doesn't it, even if life is b…"

Aine Heslin replied Sep 29, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hi Connie, It's been great to read all the good advice about performing in public an…"

Aine Heslin replied Sep 28, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Áine and her flute.... I started on the whistle too when I was about seven, my fathe…"

Aine Heslin replied Sep 28, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }