Paul Ivory's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

""Dream Weaver""

Paul Ivory replied Mar 26, 2013 to Competition - Win a copy of Dermot Byrne & Floriane Blancke new album

8 Apr 10, 2013
Reply by TradConnect

"Hi Tracy, and welcome to Tradconnect!  If you check out the Groups section, there is…"

Paul Ivory replied Mar 2, 2013 to Beginner flute lessons

4 May 2, 2013
Reply by Brian Bigley

"Hi Jack, Why not give Paul a shout.  He's based on the North side, not too far from…"

Paul Ivory replied Feb 12, 2013 to Good beginner fiddle tunes?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by allan cairns

"Hi Kees, I'm no song writer but I've listened to quite a few in my time! I would ima…"

Paul Ivory replied Feb 5, 2013 to What does it take to write a GOOD (or better even : GREAT) song??

9 Feb 11, 2013
Reply by Kees Knegt

"I got a Kinsman music stand. It has little wire gadgets for keeping books open. You…"

Paul Ivory replied Feb 3, 2013 to Good beginner fiddle tunes?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by allan cairns

"Hi Ian, When I started, I learned the following: The Kerry Polka The Three Note Jig…"

Paul Ivory replied Jan 18, 2013 to Good beginner fiddle tunes?

12 Feb 23, 2013
Reply by allan cairns

"Hi Erica, I don't know much about cases with good straps as I don't use mine very of…"

Paul Ivory replied Jan 12, 2013 to Fiddle case advice plz

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Paul Ivory

"Salonika, of course, left out the 'l'!! "

Paul Ivory replied Jan 10, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"Funny you should mention this Tony.  I was searching for something in the garage onl…"

Paul Ivory replied Jan 10, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"Well done Enda, Lovely reel. I don't think I've heard it before. "

Paul Ivory replied Jan 3, 2013 to Síocháin na Tuaithe (New Album from Enda Seery in 2013)

2 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Enda Seery

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }