Mary Margaret's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Martin Hayes never fails to do it for me. "

Mary Margaret replied Mar 13, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Alessandro Giusti

"My teacher did me the greatest favor when he "insisted" the best thing I could do fo…"

Mary Margaret replied Mar 12, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Thanks, Jim.   I feel the same way!"

Mary Margaret replied Mar 9, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Excellent  points it seems to me.  I play with some folks who want to go careening t…"

Mary Margaret replied Mar 6, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Thanks, Dhomhnaill.  It is about the fun and the friends of course.  Even though eac…"

Mary Margaret replied Mar 1, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Hi Ben, Thanks for your comments!  Nicely balanced perspective.  And what you say ma…"

Mary Margaret replied Jan 29, 2012 to Tone - importance of tone in Irish fiddling?

109 Jan 1, 2013

"Have a look here - today is another day with better news. http://www.u.tv/News/Derry…"

Mary Margaret replied Jan 28, 2012 to Derry Fleadh bid stopped by Comhaltas due to 'safety concerns'

8 Feb 18
Reply by Soham Coleman

"found on Kevin Burke's website: "Music is a release from the tyranny of conscious th…"

Mary Margaret replied Dec 7, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"NICE, Dick!  I enjoyed that very much and thanks for putting it here."

Mary Margaret replied Nov 20, 2011 to The Coleraine Jig

4 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Mary Margaret

"Anecdote about the Coleraine Jig from personal experience:  learned it from a classi…"

Mary Margaret replied Nov 20, 2011 to The Coleraine Jig

4 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Mary Margaret

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }