Russ Cole's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Nice resource Richard!  Thanks for posting.  I have been trying to talk my son into…"

Russ Cole replied Feb 1, 2013 to tune book with chords for accompaniment

3 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Werner Gerloff

"Thanks Mike!  England will be on my itinerary as well, as there are a number of play…"

Russ Cole replied Dec 28, 2012 to Is Tradconnect working for you? - Are you connecting?

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"Mike, I haven't been as active on the site lately.  However, I keep checking in in h…"

Russ Cole replied Dec 24, 2012 to Is Tradconnect working for you? - Are you connecting?

10 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"Wow Tony, you have been working hard at making this one of the most interesting and…"

Russ Cole replied Feb 15, 2012 to You can now upload music to TradConnect

1 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Russ Cole

"Other modern makers I have heard good reports of include John Gallagher, Tom Aebi an…"

Russ Cole replied Jan 7, 2012 to Best flute?

12 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"Well, that's a question that has many answers, as many as there are makers and playe…"

Russ Cole replied Jan 7, 2012 to Best flute?

12 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by professor moriarty

"Just a thought for a longer term solution.  I would suggest targetting young parents…"

Russ Cole replied Dec 20, 2011 to Acousic sessions

7 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

"Mike, so glad you brought this up, because the topic has been a bit of a "bee in my…"

Russ Cole replied Dec 7, 2011 to On the subject of variations....................

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Mike "Ormepipes" Orme

"I listen at least several hours a day.  If I hear a tune or set I enjoy, I write dow…"

Russ Cole replied Dec 6, 2011 to How much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

15 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Reel - The Merry Blacksmith Jig - Saddle the Pony Quick to learn and good for develo…"

Russ Cole replied Nov 19, 2011 to Working tune list for an absolute beginner session (suggestions and catcalls welcome)

8 Nov 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Ivory

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }