Russ Cole's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been told the tune is called "The Flooded road to Glenties" and that what I'm p…"

Russ Cole replied Nov 11, 2011 to Help wih name of this tune

1 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Russ Cole

"Strange thing is...my spouse fully supports our kids musical endeavors (one is major…"

Russ Cole replied Nov 11, 2011 to Solution needed - Wife/Husband giving out yards

16 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Tradconnect Reviews

"Tony, that's an interesting and timely question for me as I have been working on a w…"

Russ Cole replied Nov 8, 2011 to What's your warm up routine?

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Russ Cole

"If I might add another: Cathal McConnel (of Boys of the Lough): Album "Long Expectan…"

Russ Cole replied Oct 21, 2011 to Pick Your Favourite Album

15 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"I second "Contentment is Wealth"!"

Russ Cole replied Oct 20, 2011 to Pick Your Favourite Album

15 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"For those who missed it, the podcast (select the one for October 11th) is here: http…"

Russ Cole replied Oct 18, 2011 to Mike Rafferty Tribute on ClareFM, Oct. 11, 7-9 (Irish), 2pm EST

1 Oct 18, 2011
Reply by Russ Cole

"I knew from birth (I thought) that I was destined to be a drummer.  So naturally, my…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 30, 2011 to How Did You Choose Your Instrument (or Did Your Instrument Choose You)?!?

49 May 9, 2012
Reply by Kerry Lee

"Hey Kenneth: Keep up the good work!  Here is a link to a list of irish Trad Sessions…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 22, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Robyn: Quote:  "I now place a posit sticker on the open page that says "You are amon…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 21, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Connie:  Just by the fact that you are sharing this is evidence that you will be abl…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 13, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }