Russ Cole's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Recently at a session I was at, the fellow playing Uillean Pipes just finished playi…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 10, 2011 to Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

"I very much enjoy hearing unusual tunes, settings, etc.  Thanks for sharing!"

Russ Cole replied Sep 7, 2011 to Is The Big Man Within? (set dance)

3 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Tomoyuki Koshi

"I prefer both learning by ear and by dots.  I can just passably read ABC, but if I h…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 7, 2011 to Who reads ABC and who prefers dots?

14 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Russ Cole

"Michael, I think you've got yourself a catchy album title there, I like it! :-)  Lik…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 7, 2011 to "Never sacrifice enjoyment for perfection"!

6 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

"Ah yes, the Lambeg Drums, quite a joyful Racket!  I think I might quite enjoy a tune…"

Russ Cole replied Sep 1, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Hey Dick:  Nice to hear fifes are occasionally welcomed to sessions there.  My mento…"

Russ Cole replied Aug 31, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"I got introduced to Irish and Scottish traditional music as a boy and teenager in th…"

Russ Cole replied Aug 29, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Good information John, thanks for sharing.  Yes, there seems to be a groundswell of…"

Russ Cole replied Jul 27, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"Yes, Cavan Fleadh is on my travel wish list (-:  I look forward to going there one d…"

Russ Cole replied May 2, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"I think that its pretty strong, and growing.  Sessions come and go, with one or two…"

Russ Cole replied Apr 27, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }