Liam Caulfield's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Simply....The Dubliners opened the door and i opened my eyes, ears and heart...What…"

Liam Caulfield replied Feb 8, 2013 to Farewell to the Dubliners

11 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Liam Caulfield

"I wholeheartedly agree with you Paul! It's basically the point I was trying to make…"

Liam Caulfield replied Jun 24, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Danny...I think you're right on regarding performing...I notice it more when perform…"

Liam Caulfield replied Jun 13, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Speaking of ornamentation and mimicry.... I have a problem..I wish I could sound lik…"

Liam Caulfield replied Jun 13, 2012 to Voice: The "Natural & the Trained". Various thoughts on preparation of the use of Voice.

41 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Dhomhnaill A. Lopez

"Bernie "...the people who tend to choose these instruments are not the most musicall…"

Liam Caulfield replied Jun 6, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"Ok...I will try to be polite ... "...the people who tend to choose these instruments…"

Liam Caulfield replied Jun 6, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"I agree with most of what you're saying as well.  However, like Michael, I came to t…"

Liam Caulfield replied May 25, 2012 to To thrash, or not to thrash ... that is the question!

32 May 25, 2015
Reply by John Mullen

"I just downloaded tunepal...awesome.... one of my favorite apps is a must have for m…"

Liam Caulfield replied Apr 24, 2012 to Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }