Cynthia Smith's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh Kees!  That is funny!  I once had a recording engineer tell me there were "only 3…"

Cynthia Smith replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Dear Barry, I really do fully understand your point.  As I said prior, the world is…"

Cynthia Smith replied Jun 7, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Dear Enda,  I have read through the terms of use for Emeraz.  By agreeing to their t…"

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"OK....Here's some more fodder for Albert's query.  Even if a tune is public domain,…"

Cynthia Smith replied Jun 5, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hey Dhomhnaill! Two years might matter if it's music that a group is working on for…"

Cynthia Smith replied May 31, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hey Dhomhnaill!  Here's a laugh for ya!  I registered some of my original music/song…"

Cynthia Smith replied May 30, 2013 to Publishing & Copyright Alternatives (piggy-backing the "ARTISTS BEWARE OF INTERNET" discussion.

25 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"OK....A fan of Smitty's Kitchen has an account with Spotify.  (I refuse to open such…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 27, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Thanks Bernard!  I have used the US copyright office.  I probably would not do that…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 14, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Hi Danny!  I would entirely shy away from this topic of editing music to fit one's l…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 11, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Thank you Ian, for the youtube video post.  Unfortunately, I'm having trouble watchi…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 10, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }