Cynthia Smith's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"No worries!  Easy to go off topic on this complicated issue!  My head spins daily as…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 8, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"In reply to Matt....The purpose of this article/discussion was to alert fellow music…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 8, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Yes, Tony, you are absolutely right in saying that things are moving so quickly!   T…"

Cynthia Smith replied Mar 7, 2013 to Artist, Beware of the Internet Platform!

15 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Thank you Maurice for the lovely compliment!  Glad you enjoyed the music!  Thanks fo…"

Cynthia Smith replied Feb 17, 2013 to The Weekend Question - Selling music online and off, the best options.

5 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"You're welcome Maurice!   As I said, I expect more dramatic changes to the music ind…"

Cynthia Smith replied Feb 17, 2013 to The Weekend Question - Selling music online and off, the best options.

5 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"This topic has been a thorn in the sides of just about any indie artist!   If you si…"

Cynthia Smith replied Feb 14, 2013 to The Weekend Question - Selling music online and off, the best options.

5 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Cynthia Smith

"Very much so!  Which is why I prefer a good kitchen session, or a productive recordi…"

Cynthia Smith replied Apr 15, 2012 to How frustrated are you with sessions ?

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }