Michael P. Thompson's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Have to agree with Johnny. Get in front of people, and do it often. It gets easier o…"

Michael P. Thompson replied Jun 27, 2011 to Help for Overcoming Stage Fright and Shyness?

50 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

"Looks fascinating. Anything similar for Android? I couldn't find anything listed."

Michael P. Thompson replied Jun 27, 2011 to iPhone users app recommendation - "Tunebook"

3 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

"That's a good idea Tony. I run a couple of discussion forums, and by far, the most s…"

Michael P. Thompson replied Jun 27, 2011 to Sign Up Quiz Question - Your Ideas Please.

16 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Lars 'Larry Mór' Mott

"UPDATE: Rocky Mountain Irish Festival has been moved to Boardwalk Park in Windsor, e…"

Michael P. Thompson replied Jun 21, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"I think Dick is right. It's hard to put a finger on the subtle chemistry. Sometimes…"

Michael P. Thompson replied Jun 21, 2011 to good session

3 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by Michael P. Thompson

"I've got that Paddy in the Smoke, it really is a brilliant album."

Michael P. Thompson replied May 31, 2011 to Fantastic Traditional Irish Albums That Have To Be Heard.

36 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Lee M. Petersen

"Don't remember seeing an e-mail Eamonn. Upper and lower does sound useful though."

Michael P. Thompson replied May 31, 2011 to iPhone app - Uillitina

5 May 31, 2011
Reply by Eamonn Delaney

"Traditional music is alive and well in the metro area of Denver Colorado where I liv…"

Michael P. Thompson replied May 29, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"BTW, the Rocky Mountain Irish Festival is actually in Loveland, not in Fort Collins.…"

Michael P. Thompson replied May 29, 2011 to Whats the state of Irish trad in the USA at the moment ?

17 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

"Here's another one that's getting a lot of user praise. Haven't tried it myself, but…"

Michael P. Thompson replied May 27, 2011 to Amazing Slow Downer

10 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by Brian O'Kane

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }