James C Rathbun's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"For me one of the most important things is if the tune has a "hook", or a part of th…"

James C Rathbun replied Jan 16, 2012 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

"These are mostly restaurants with a bar attached.  Fenians is probably the most trad…"

James C Rathbun replied Sep 22, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Kenneth, Actually there's an active ITM group (s) in Michigan.  Fenian's in Conklin…"

James C Rathbun replied Sep 22, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Well I started getting interested in ITM when I got more or less stuck as the guitar…"

James C Rathbun replied Sep 8, 2011 to Who, or what, inspired you to want to play Irish Music?

58 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Cayden

"Found this great article on How to Start and Run a Slow Session.  Actually the artic…"

James C Rathbun replied Aug 19, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

"The Sloop John A maybe? Oh, that might have been the Beach Bums instead of Beach Bo…"

James C Rathbun replied Aug 17, 2011 to How traditional can you get?

29 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

"I've used The Amazing Slow Downer software for a few years now.  It's simple and the…"

James C Rathbun replied Aug 17, 2011 to So How do you Learn Tunes

20 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by James C Rathbun

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }