All Discussions Tagged 'Irish' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Patrick Olwell Cocus wood. Flute for sale. 6 keys. Excellent condition!!!

Handcrafted flute by Patrick Olwell Made in USA in 2015 Perfect condition - kept as new 6 sterling silver keys Instrument key D Full body…

Started by Charlie Le Brun

2 Nov 5, 2018
Reply by Charlie Le Brun

What is the song's name?

Hi guys, I really need your help. I am looking for the name of the song in the video. I heard it in a Pub in Dublin and I really love it so…

Started by Thorsten

2 Apr 7, 2018
Reply by Thorsten

Harp Wanted

I am looking to buy an Irish Harp with anything from 34 strings. Handmade, Camac or Slavi brands preferably or other good quality makes. Th…

Started by Claire O' Brien

0 Oct 4, 2015

ABC tune collection

Members of TradConnect are invited to visit www.capeirish.com/webabc/collections/ and take advantage of the contents of this site, which in…

Started by BILL BLACK

0 Oct 7, 2014

Searching for musicians to join Cornish and European Folk ensemble TROYL

WE ARE SEEKING FELLOW MUSICIANS from: Leverkusen, Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Bergian Area in GERMANY What kind of music do we make? TROYL…

Started by Thórralf Schuh

0 May 31, 2014

Carbony Irish Flute in A for sale

The two-piece flute in A was bought at an Irish market in Kansas City directly of the manufacturer Carbony Celtic Winds. Originally it was…

Started by Earl

0 Nov 17, 2013

Guinness world record attempt for largest tin whistle ensemble

Hi folks, Just getting the word out about an event taking place in Ennis, Co Clare on June 21st to coincide with the Gathering. We’re calli…

Started by Kevin Crawford

6 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Bernard Keilty

Scholarship for Portal Irish Music Week camp

Hey folks,  The Portal camp is coming up soon, and we've just announced a Scholarship program for this year's camp!  Since the camp is onl…

Started by Pete Strickler

0 Sep 5, 2012

Flatiron 3K Octave Mandolin/Bouzouki With Pickup

http://www.mandolincafe.com/ads/58932 Great condition early (Backporch Productions) 3K 'The Flatiron' bouzouki/octave mandolin (it says bo…

Started by Ashley Jones

0 Aug 26, 2012

Trad Session in Slough Irish Club on Sunday Afternoon 20th November 2011 from 2:00 to 5:00 p.m.

All are Welcome to this Irish Music extravaganza!!! You can even have your Sunday lunch whilst enjoying the craic!!! Musicians will incl…

Started by Frank Doherty

2 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Frank Doherty

RSS

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }