All Discussions Tagged 'fiddle' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carbon Fibre Bows/ Shoulder Rests

Condition: New Carbon Fibre bow (rrp - 120e)Type : RoundParts: Ebony frog, Nickel Copper Screw ,Abalone PearlStrings: White Horse hairalso…

Started by Neil Fitzgibbon

3 Jul 28, 2017
Reply by Neil Jordan

Scholarship for Portal Irish Music Week camp

Hey folks,  The Portal camp is coming up soon, and we've just announced a Scholarship program for this year's camp!  Since the camp is onl…

Started by Pete Strickler

0 Sep 5, 2012

Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

I was just reading about a member here, who was one time actually asked his religion, as if being Catholic, was some sort of qualification…

Started by Dick Glasgow

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

Setting up a Network of Dublin Musicians.

In generating more music and practice possibilities TradConnect is looking at the idea of creating a network of musicians in Dublin. This w…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

1 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Mc Cabe

The Benefits of OIM for Musicians ( The Online Academy of Irish Music )

In starting a site like TradConnect I have started to discover the huge benefits of online resources like OAIM and their ability to help an…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

Tunes in Sets

Hello Everyone, I'm gradually building up a collection of tunes, but they are in no particular order.  Could anyone suggest some sets of tu…

Started by Paul Ivory

12 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Hall

Recommend Quebecois bands

I personally love Quebecois music, especially their footwork. It's interesting to listen to bands like "La Bottine Souriante" that incorpo…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Hall

Fiddle Players on the Subject of Bow / Rosin Preferences

Hello fiddle players, Experiments for determining which rosin and what bow-rosining techniques might be best to get the desired sound for I…

Started by Connie Rae Crone

5 Sep 10, 2011
Reply by Albert Wrigglesworth

~The Dunne Family ~ A Documentary of Irish Traditional Music

~The Dunne Family~   Please enjoy this informational documentary of Irish traditional music within The Dunne Family. Nicely explains factor…

Started by Connie Rae Crone

2 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }