All Discussions Tagged 'irish' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy & Sell : Traditional Irish Instruments.

With the amount of users that we now have on Tradconnect we are going to give some attention to our Buy & Sell section, which we have n…

Started by TradConnect

0 Jan 29, 2015

Irish Bouzouki Cittern - Crump

Please find the link for the Crump ten-string bouzouki I am selling in Limerick, Ireland. http://www.adverts.ie/other-string/irish-bouzouk

Started by Alan Reid

1 Jun 2, 2014
Reply by Alan Reid

Uilleann Pipes practice set by Chris Bayley

Irish pipes made by highly praised Uilleann pipe maker Christopher Bayley, consisting of an bag, bag cover, bellows, connectors, spare tube…

Started by Ashley Jones

1 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Burton

Group Creators Required.

With the Group Feature now turned on TradConnect is looking for members who may be interested in setting up a group for their County, State…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Clausjannic Labuz

Looking for Pubs interested in hosting traditional Irish music sessions.

We have had requests from a few members asking us do we know of any pubs that that would be open to having traditional Irish music on a wee…

Started by TradConnect

0 Aug 6, 2013

Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

In light of a few recent posts by David Westphal and others I thought it would be worth getting a list of phone apps that benefit people le…

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

Dave Flynn Irish Guitarist October 2013 European Tour - Now Booking Concerts/Workshops

Hi everyone, just joined the site so I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not. For anyone in mainland Europe who's inte…

Started by Dave Flynn

0 Mar 12, 2013

How frustrated are you with sessions ?

How frustrated are you with sessions these days and is there any better options? When they work and have a strong core of musicians driving…

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

the pavees trad irish group revival of irish music 1970/1980

the pavees irish trad group played in slatterys capel street 7 nights a week in a traditional music club a mixture of keenans/fureys mick m…

Started by professor moriarty

0 May 2, 2012

Your Favourite Musical Quotes!

I was just reading about a member here, who was one time actually asked his religion, as if being Catholic, was some sort of qualification…

Started by Dick Glasgow

41 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Laurence Gray

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }