All Discussions Tagged 'music' (36)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cruise line work for Folk/Trad Duos!

Hi! Premier Entertainment Ireland are currently seeking folk/trad duos to represent for work on major cruise lines. Applications can…

Started by Katie Cosgrove

0 Aug 21, 2015

New masters in traditional music @ Dundalk Institute of Technology

A new online masters degree in Traditional music has been announced at DKIT (The Dundalk Institute of Technology). Please see the attached…

Started by Michael Mc Gettrick

0 Jun 2, 2015

Need more info on "Fhear a Bhata."

Fhear a Bhata  ... or is it, "Fear a Bhata?" The Boatman I really like this Scots tune/song. Very powerful message and sounds good on the L…

Started by Patrick O-Shaun Young

7 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Tim Kennedy

Group Creators Required.

With the Group Feature now turned on TradConnect is looking for members who may be interested in setting up a group for their County, State…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

9 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Clausjannic Labuz

Looking for Pubs interested in hosting traditional Irish music sessions.

We have had requests from a few members asking us do we know of any pubs that that would be open to having traditional Irish music on a wee…

Started by TradConnect

0 Aug 6, 2013

Best phone Apps for traditional Irish music.

In light of a few recent posts by David Westphal and others I thought it would be worth getting a list of phone apps that benefit people le…

20 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Brent Lyons

Places to Play in Ireland/North Ireland

Hello fine folks at Trad Connect! My band PerKelt is currently booking a tour through Ireland and North Ireland and we need some help find…

Started by Will Connor

1 May 29, 2013
Reply by Will Connor

How frustrated are you with sessions ?

How frustrated are you with sessions these days and is there any better options? When they work and have a strong core of musicians driving…

62 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by professor moriarty

Free music, music theft and the impact on the artist

I came across this blog recently online and by all accounts it has raised quite a storm. An intern at NPR by the name of Emily White wrote…

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

the pavees trad irish group revival of irish music 1970/1980

the pavees irish trad group played in slatterys capel street 7 nights a week in a traditional music club a mixture of keenans/fureys mick m…

Started by professor moriarty

0 May 2, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }