All Discussions Tagged 'music' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

101 Great Traditional Irish Music Pubs of the World

I'm on a roll this week with ideas that I would like to do a blog on. I think it would be great to compile a list of 101 pubs of the world,…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

2 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by John Conoboy

Grace's Pub, Rathmines - Friday Night Session

For those of you who want a good Friday night session in Dublin you should check out Graces's in Rathmines. Made a trip over a few weeks ag…

3 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Ken Duffy

How much music do you listen to on a daily basis?

I had a great fiddle teacher in London years ago who said that if you get up in the morning are are not listening to traditional music than…

15 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Brid Clarke

Setting up a Network of Dublin Musicians.

In generating more music and practice possibilities TradConnect is looking at the idea of creating a network of musicians in Dublin. This w…

1 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Mc Cabe

Post on TradConnects Facebook Wall.

I'd like to encourage members to post on our TradConnect Facebook Page Wall as often as possible. This helps with the marketing and promoti…

0 Dec 3, 2011

Reel: The Eel in the Sink

I just learned this today. From Kevin Gow's "Smoke in Your Eyes" collection. I've heard it played a few times recently in the session at Mu…

Started by Tom Sackett

0 Dec 1, 2011

The Benefits of OIM for Musicians ( The Online Academy of Irish Music )

In starting a site like TradConnect I have started to discover the huge benefits of online resources like OAIM and their ability to help an…

1 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

Off In The Morning

Discovering some lovely tunes by the day. This gem uncovered by a flute player I play with is called Off in the Morning and works well on t…

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

Tunes in Sets

Hello Everyone, I'm gradually building up a collection of tunes, but they are in no particular order.  Could anyone suggest some sets of tu…

Started by Paul Ivory

12 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Hall

Recommend Quebecois bands

I personally love Quebecois music, especially their footwork. It's interesting to listen to bands like "La Bottine Souriante" that incorpo…

Started by Ofer Hopstone Groman

5 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Ben Hall

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }