All Discussions Tagged 'music' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Positive Ideas - Part 2

We has a positive ideas thread some time back from Dick Glasgow but I thought with a lot of new members it might be worth raising it again.…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

0 Nov 22, 2011

What's your favourite video so far ?

With 1,100 members and 514 videos I thought it was time that we had some nominations for  the best video on TradConnect, your favourite, th…

2 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by John F

The Pathway to The Well

This is such a good tune I had to learn it. Simple enough and great on fiddle. John Carty does such a good job on it here. It is great as a…

0 Nov 13, 2011

What's your warm up routine?

I wonder what members warm up routine is like. I don't know about you but I frequently listen to a number of video clips which really set t…

1 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Russ Cole

Drogheda Traditional Music Weekend 2011

Drogheda, the Gateway to the Boyne Valley will play host to its 16th Traditional Music Weekend from the 25th – 27th November 2011.   The fe…

Started by Angela

0 Nov 8, 2011

The Origins of Irish Traditional Music

Found the attached which is interesting. The following discussion on the origins of Irish traditional music was assembled from several post…

6 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by Connie Rae Crone

Bodhran teacher for Australian based students

I am taking new enrolments for Bodhran students. Beginners to advanced. I am a professional musician/educator. Contact: Southern Music 206…

Started by Jeremy Sibson

0 Sep 6, 2011

~The Dunne Family ~ A Documentary of Irish Traditional Music

~The Dunne Family~   Please enjoy this informational documentary of Irish traditional music within The Dunne Family. Nicely explains factor…

Started by Connie Rae Crone

2 Jul 8, 2011
Reply by Johnny Kerr

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }