All Discussions Tagged 'the' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Great Opportunity to Perform with Martin Hayes, Dennis Cahill, Mick O’Brien, Aoife Ní Bhriain, Brid Harper, members of Ensemble Eriu and many more

Hi. Some of you may be interested in this great opportunity for intermediate/advanced musicians of all ages with the Clare Memory Orchestr…

Started by Irish Memory Orchestra

0 Mar 22, 2015

More KelticDead -- Angeline the Baker

http://youtu.be/G3VxsfUjMusHere's a tune that's played a lot among Celtic-Folk-Old Time music groups. I use a low-D, diatonic harmonica to…

Started by Patrick O-Shaun Young

4 Sep 8, 2014
Reply by Patrick O-Shaun Young

Banjo/whistle player

Anyone fancy coming out to Alicante to do a few gigs and laze around in the sun for a few months .Looking for a banjo player ,to play the u…

Started by liam cullen

0 May 25, 2013

Help Us Pick Traditional Album of the Year

Now here is a difficult question.  How do you pick album of the year? We have taken a look at the album reviews that we have done since we…

Started by TradConnect

35 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by mary k

Best traditional websites in the world ever.......

We are revamping our links section to highlight websites that we really like and think add that something extra.  These are sites that we v…

Started by TradConnect

4 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Kees Knegt

Free music, music theft and the impact on the artist

I came across this blog recently online and by all accounts it has raised quite a storm. An intern at NPR by the name of Emily White wrote…

Started by Tradconnect Reviews

7 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by David Henderson

End of Year - End of Year Album

As we approach the end of the year is there any one, or two stand out albums that you have bought and played to death. We are in recessiona…

7 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Greg Kohn

Reel: The Eel in the Sink

I just learned this today. From Kevin Gow's "Smoke in Your Eyes" collection. I've heard it played a few times recently in the session at Mu…

Started by Tom Sackett

0 Dec 1, 2011

Off In The Morning

Discovering some lovely tunes by the day. This gem uncovered by a flute player I play with is called Off in the Morning and works well on t…

1 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Richard Sutor

The Pathway to The Well

This is such a good tune I had to learn it. Simple enough and great on fiddle. John Carty does such a good job on it here. It is great as a…

0 Nov 13, 2011

RSS

© 2019   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }