Brand new whistle made by Curtis Dashner, Juneau Alaska. Only played ten mins. or so.

This Whistle may well be compared with much more xpensive ones like Chieftain or Goldie.

Some xcerpts from review at the Chiff and Fipple from usr: Cayden who was lent a whistle from the maker Dashner;

"Curtis Dashner makes use of thicker walls in his whistle tone body and the metal work is of high quality and precision. The sleeve was snug and held positive in adjustments made. All tone holes were nicely finished and on center providing tactile reference for fingering and easy closure of the same. The use of a Delrin block with a curved windway made for clog free playing. I found the whistle to be in tune with itself, very responsive, moderately loud, and having a moderate level of back pressure. Transition between octaves was generally smooth. There was just enough chiff to maintain that classic whistle sound and overall timbre was pleasant moving toward sweet as one climbed the scale".

Gave 80 US and want 65 + shipping. Send anywhere. Contact me for more info. and xact shipping fee.

Views: 409

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Richard,

Is this whistle still available?

Phil

Yes! /Richard

Still available?

Yep!

Details for payment?

Easier communicating if u write to my mail: mlof67@hotmail.com. Where do u live? Easiest is to pay through paypal.

All the Best/ Richard

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }