Good site. Best of luck. I'm from Sligo so what's your opinion ???

Views: 179

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for coming on board. Without a doubt the best band. Love them.

Hi Ger

I didn't know you were a fan.

D

Short answer - No, not IMO : )

They're definetly right up in the top 5 in my book though!

Been a fan for many years! I share your enthusiasm!
Definitely one of the best bands about currently.
Dervish have just finished an eighteen month residency in Co Leitrim as part of the Laitrim Co CO Traditional Band in Residency Scheme. The culmination of the residency was the recording of an album of many of the great musicians and singers they met in Co Leitrim. Thir CD, The Leitrim equation², will be launched in association with Leitrim Co CO and The Joe Mooney Summer School on Sunday 17th July at 8.30pm in  the Ramada Hotel, Drumshanbo, Co Leitrim. Dervish will be joined on the night by a host of Leitrim guests to present 'Mortas Líatroma' - Pride of Leitrim. It promises to be a great night of music and song.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Tradconnect Reviews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

The title of your home page You could put your verification ID in a comment Or, in its own meta tag Or, as one of your keywords Your content is here. The verification ID will NOT be detected if you put it here. .slick-track { display: flex!important; justify-content: center; align-items: center;/* Safari */ display: -webkit-flex!important; -webkit-justify-content:center; -webkit-align-items: center; }